This site is a Work In Progress
Literary and Media References
Rel8 Mid-Term Goals
Admin and Help
What would we use a wiki for?
How would we describe the overall purpose of the OGM wiki?
What teams of volunteers do we need to make it a community asset?
How would we arrange information and knowledge in a wiki?
How would an OGM wiki interface with other communities’ knowledgebases?
How do we best explain OGM Wiki to others?
How might we experiment with uses beyond wiki?
* website builders
* book authoring
* syndicated information (e.g. Murmurations)
* YAML front matter!
database of resources
- people + where you can access people (people API?)
- resources + inputs/outputs/gates
- want to feel rich, rather than looking through a window at stuff i can't reach
- people directory
- guilds directory
- general calendar
- general information about OGM
- collected pointers to call artifacts (recordings, transcripts, etc.)
- meeting notes
- the start of some topic-based discussions
- whatever other bits and bobs will help to illuminate and ignite social processes around understanding the purpose of the wiki, starting to structure, garden, and improve the information space